“Our client commitment is to ensure complete satisfaction; with the high performance buildings that we supply and all the services we provide” - Garry Dyke, Director
Why choose Point1
- Knowledge – our team has a unique, broad awareness of construction materials and design techniques.
- Experience - worked extensively with the Kingspan TEK™ Building System since its UK introduction in 2000. Our sales and design team specialises in SIPS construction and has the technical expertise to support you through your build process.
- Capability - supplying complex, high performance buildings, provide bespoke detailing and services to meet our clients’ brief.
- Commitment - we will provide what we consider to be unrivalled technical support throughout your build, resulting in the construction of a high quality building that’s second to none.
- Every order is bespoke; our client responsibilities and services will be consistent with the individuality you desire.
- We provide a professional approach from start to finish, working with you, your architects and project specialists.
- Your Point1 ‘journey’ will commence with establishing a complete understanding of your requirements; a detailed quotation and specification will follow.
“Our quotation is the starting point; it forms the basis of the project and develops a specification that we follow throughout. At this stage, you will see our attention to detail and begin to appreciate the qualities you will be experiencing during the project” - Nick Jones, Director
Elements will include:
- 3D model visualisation (where applicable), marked up floor plans with supporting notes
- Material supply and fix specifications, mechanical plant and site support provision
- Thermal performance detail confirmation
- Full cost and payment terms summary
- Typical lead-in times and onsite commencement projections.
- Attendances – client and Point1 actions, materials and plant
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM2015) provisions
- Exclusions and management of cost variations