“Our client commitment is to ensure complete satisfaction; with the high performance buildings that we supply and all the services we provide” - Garry Dyke, Director
Why choose Point1
- Knowledge – our team has a unique, broad awareness of construction materials and design techniques.
- Experience - worked extensively with the Kingspan TEK Building System since its UK introduction in 2000. Our sales and design team specialises in SIPs construction and has the technical expertise to support you through your build process.
- Capability - supplying complex, high performance buildings, provide bespoke detailing and services to meet our clients’ brief.
- Commitment - we will provide what we consider to be unrivalled technical support throughout your build, resulting in the construction of a high quality building that’s second to none.
- Every order is bespoke; our client responsibilities and services will be consistent with the individuality you desire.
- We provide a professional approach from start to finish, working with you, your architects and project specialists.
- Your Point1 ‘journey’ will commence with establishing a complete understanding of your requirements; a detailed quotation and specification will follow.
“Our quotation is the starting point; it forms the basis of the project and develops a specification that we follow throughout. At this stage, you will see our attention to detail and begin to appreciate the qualities you will be experiencing during the project” - Nick Jones, Director
Elements will include:
- 3D model visualisation (where applicable), marked up floor plans with supporting notes
- Material supply and fix specifications, mechanical plant and site support provision
- Thermal performance detail confirmation
- Full cost and payment terms summary
- Typical lead-in times and onsite commencement projections.
- Attendances – client and Point1 actions, materials and plant
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM2015)provisions
- Exclusions and management of cost variations